Thursday, July 1, 2010

BAYLEE-isms

When Baylee first started to talk, I started keeping track of her "BAYLEE-isms" Fun or Funny Words (or phrases) she'd make up or mispronounce! I have them written down in a book somewhere in the mess we call an office, but I thought I'd try to remember a few and post them here! :D
Our favourite of course is the name of my Blog-"ibeweback" here are a few more......try to figure out what they mean and I will eventually post the translations heeheeee.....
*Varilla Coke
*Ahma
*Pampah
*Peas
*her Godmother's name-Cold
*her cousin's name-Tissue
*Camote Control
*Cucumburgers
*Camote Control
*our next door neighbour-Woo
*Camirror
*The Weegos-Antnee,Morry,Geg,Jess and Dortee

Baylee 11 1/2 years old-
LOLOLOL...... Bay was holding Mason and all of a sudden I heard her yell "Owwwwww" I asked if he scratched her and she said "No he just stepped on my growing pre-teen parts!" haaahahaaaaaa.......


.....MORE TO COME SOON!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rena Jones said...

Love those! My kids did the same sort of thing. In fact, the boys still have their own language that I can't keep up with. Didn't Baylee call Pasqua, "Peas"? So cute!

BayleeButtonDesigns said...

Hi Rena!That is so cool that your boys have their own language!LOL well maybe not so much if they are talking about you and you don't know what they are saying heheheee ;) Yes Baylee did call Pasqua "Peas" and Fergus "Foo" she also said "Peas" for "Please" I am so happy I wrote these down for her,so she can share with her kids one day LOL