Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Long over due Update....

Oh dear my last update was in September :( I am really BAD at this blogging thing! Ok soooo since September.......I now have a 13 year old! Baylee turned 13 in December! Health wise she's been doing well. Her Blood Platelet Counts have gone up and she's gained some muscle strength! She is still on Depakote and Keppra BUT we are due for EEG's (This Thursday 3/8 and then again Tues 3/13) hopefully we will get some good results and her Neuro can start to wean her off the Depakote!

Back in October I pinched a nerve in my right wrist really BAD :( and wore an Air Cast for over a month. Then I had Tendonitis flare ups in both wrists (yep I was a hot mess!) So I really haven't been crocheting :( too much. But I still managed to do 2 Holiday Fairs and actually did well!
I am now just starting to get back into crocheting a bit, but I have been sewing plush to alleviate stress on my wrists.

I am in the Process of revamping my plush/craft line and hope to post some stuff soon!

No comments: